Think of us as your big sisters!

Friday, September 9, 2011

Tbox review!

                We have a review of a really neat product we were sent for you girls today! Meet the Tbox.  What is it, exactly? Basically, the Tbox is a tampon holder. It can house up to 8 tampons. It has suction cups on it so it can easily attatch to the side of your toilet or in other smooth surfaces, so you're never caught off guard again!
REVIEW 
Amii: "The design is really cute and girly. The suction cups are also really great, but I think sticking it on the toilet is kind of weird for me. Handy, but weird. I stuck it on my bedroom mirror and it works great! I rate it a 6 on a scale of 1-10."

Alli: "I feel like this product would work well for so many girls. If you have your own bathroom or a guest bathroom, it's nice to keep a Tbox in there. Otherwise, this would be great for your locker or to just throw in your purse when you're on the go. I have a lot of brothers, so I personally wouldn't put this in one of the family bathrooms, but it's a good concept. These products are sturdy and well made. There are a few different patterns and colors to choose from, which are all really cute."

You can buy the Tbox at their website: http://tboxgirl.com/buyonline or from Amazon.com. You  can also check to see if your local Walgreens has them available.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think! You can even do so anonymously if you wish. :) xo