Think of us as your big sisters!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Makeup Organization

Hi girls!

I've been looking for a new way to store my ever-growing makeup collection for awhile now. I don't like having it in a makeup bag because I can't find everything. I used to have a system of small plastic drawers, but it was easy for everything to get lost and disorganized. Here is my newest solution:
 I love it! It's a Lori Greiner cosmetic organizer and you can purchase it for only $20. It's really well made, and it spins so you can see all 6 sides!
 Each side has different sized compartments and slots for keeping all your cosmetics.

 The top is really useful, too- tons of spaces to keep mascara, lipsticks, eyeliners, etc.
Just wanted to share my latest organization attempt with you. I really like this one! What do you use to store your makeup?

Love,
Alli

1 comment:

  1. A make-up bag and drawers. I like this idea for when my collection grows.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think! You can even do so anonymously if you wish. :) xo