Think of us as your big sisters!

Monday, August 22, 2011

My Favorite Pads & Tampons

Sorry for the lack of posts last week, girlies! Amii and I have been super busy this summer, but we will have some posts for you this week. <3 Don't forget to leave your requests below!

Today I just wanted to quickly share with you my top products for "that time of the month", mostly pads & tampons. This was requested from an anonymous reader of our blog. Amii will be doing the same things later on this week, so check out her recommendations too!

MY FAVORITE TAMPONS

I use the Tampax Pearl tampons with plastic applicator (plastic applicator are SO much easier than cardboard), unscented. You can get whatever size you need, but I prefer the multi-pack with lite and regular sizes.

PADS THAT DON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE WEARING A DIAPER

I like the brand Always. I use the ulta thin ones with wings. You can get whatever size you need, I choose "slender". The Always Slender pads (look for the green and pink package) are great for teens or smaller-built women who find regular pads are just too big.  I've also used other Always pads, and I find they feel comfortable and give great protection.

PROTECTION FOR EVERY OTHER DAY

When I have a super-light period or just want to stay fresh all day, I like the U by Kotex Liners. They come in a little black box and are around a dollar. The colorful packaging is adorable and the liners are sooooo thin you'll barely feel them!

OTHER GIRLY PRODUCTS

Secret deoderant (the gel kind is the only one that doesn't leave white chalky stains on my clothes!)
Always on- the- go wipes (see my post all about that topic HERE)
Burt's Bees lip balm

I could go on and on..but I'll stop now. Hope this helped!!
If you have any questions or comments about this topic, you can leave a comment below (feel free to do so anonymously) or email us at GirlTalkTime@yahoo.com.

Love,
Alli

2 comments:

Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think! You can even do so anonymously if you wish. :) xo